Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmasy Pillow

Wow!  It is that time of year again.  I cannot believe it, can you?  We put up our Christmas tree, decorated the stair rail with lighted garland, decorated the kitchen pot shelves with more lighted garland, put the two little Christmas trees in the family room, etc.  Sound familiar?

When I saw this tutorial, http://www.thediydish.com/2011/11/make-bright-merry-home-decor/ I knew I had to squeeze in a little sewing time.  I did and completed my Christmas pillow!

100_0596 (800x600)

I love the fact that it requires little pieces of fabric, great use for scraps from previous projects !  Plus I am practicing a bit of quilting, perfect for my upcoming project. 

Now to writing those Christmas cards….Eye rolling smile

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...